1. Runners must have their numbers on the front of their shirts.
2. All runners must run facing traffic on the Lake side of the road. No crossing the street. Please run on the side of the road, not in the traffic lane.
3. Follow all traffic rules. The course is not closed to traffic, so you must be careful of cars coming out of driveways and streets. The Highway Patrol will be aiding our event. They do give tickets.
4. If your team changes runners during a leg, drops out or has any problems, please go to the next hand-off zone and report to the volunteers. We need to know where you are.
5. Be alert on blind curves, hills, and especially in towns.
6. Do not cheat. Make sure your team really fits into the division they are assigned. Please let us know if you have a problem.
7. Parking is very important. Please follow the volunteers and park accordingly.
8. Start/Finish: Please park in the large parking area near TJ MAXX (Hwy 89 & Hwy 50 Junction). DO NOT park in alley in front or back of Laundromat.
9. Leg 1: Zephyr Cove Beach parking area. Follow volunteers through the light, pass through pay booth, turn right and park in large area.
10. Leg 2: Turn left across highway down Hwy 20, follow parking volunteers.
11. Leg 3: Bad parking in residential area. Please do not park in driveways etc. Go past hand-off and park on street.
12. Leg 4: Bad parking in residential area. Please park far down street and walk.
13. Leg 5: Homewood Resort. Still have to park on the street.
14. Leg 6: Top of Bliss State Park. VERY crowded. Please be careful of narrow roads and runners.
15. At this time we do not know what road construction will be going on. You will receive that info when you pick up your race packets. It changes weekly.
16. Leg 5 runner must be aware while running. They need to make a turn in Tahoe City to keep on Hwy 89. If they go straight through the traffic light, they will head to Truckee. Keep watching.
17. Have fun, be safe and follow the rules....it will be a GREAT experience.